Thursday, June 5, 2014

Truth be told...

If I were not 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow (or a married mom of almost three...or 36 years old...or far removed from middle school)...

Then I'd love to be here right now: 
The New Kids on the Block Cruise 2014!  (You guys remember what a huge fan I am, right??) Would.  Be.  So.  Much.  Fun.  Maybe another time...when I'm younger, less busy and studying pre-Algebra!  It could happen, right??? 

Until then I'll be enjoying my three-week (hopefully less!) countdown and eagerly anticipating our little guy's arrival. 

The kids have their last day of school tomorrow, so I have lots of time with them to look forward to, as well. 

Cuteness!!
And sweetness!!
Oh, and lots of funny...

and delicious moments!!
Of course, with Baby D3 on the way, we can look forward to all four of these things in spades. So as appealing as a cruise with the Fab Five might be (e.g. sunshine, cocktails and great music), I'm not so sure I'd trade right now.  But check back with me at a future date...

No comments: