Last night Sammy and Brie's school held a "Curriculum Night" for the parents. I sat in on sessions where each of their teachers described what they'll be teaching (and how!) this school year. It was interesting to learn what's to come, to see the different teaching styles and personalities of their teachers, and to get just a glimpse of what the kids have been up to during the first two weeks of school. So fun!
Earlier this week, Brie was the Star of the Day, which means she got to complete a few sentences about herself and share them with her classmates. A few of her answers surprised me and Tony...like how hamburgers are her favorite food. Really?? And, apparently, we have 3 pets!
I also spotted this photo of Brie with her favorite ballerina book series...too sweet!
I found this sheet in Sam's desk and it immediately melted my heart. (If you can't tell, it reads, "I love my baby Sebastian.") So, so Sammy!
And then there's this one about how Sammy likes to go the movies. I love his depiction of the theater seats...haha.
It's looking like a pretty good start to the school year. Can't wait to visit the school again soon!
P.S. My neighbor happened to be in the school during lunchtime recently, and got to see her son Sarp and Brie enjoying lunch. Aren't they cute? At least, I think that's my daughter... It could easily be an 80's aerobics instructor! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment