Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Here goes nothing...

I just signed Sammy and Brie up for the same soccer team this fall.  I figured...
  • It's one of the few times that they can both be on the same team (in the 5-6 age group)
  • It's one of the last times that they'll play on a coed team (even though I played coed soccer through 5th grade) since they're hard to find in our area
  • And it's one of the only times that we'll be able to squeak out an all-practices-and-games-are-on-the-same-schedule schedule! 
And who can forget...they are buddies! They love playing together (and sometimes pushing each other's buttons) and they can be very sweet to one another (when they're not trying to kill each other). How bad could it be to play a sport together??  We shall see!!
I'll certainly keep you posted on how this turns out come September!

No comments: