Did you recognize that Cyndi Lauper reference?? Well, this post is about how girls just wanna have fun...in particular, me and Brie! Last weekend, we were invited to a Mother-Daughter tea party...a "REAL tea party," as Brie called it! Our friend Christine and her daughter Katie hosted it, and it could not have been nicer...so many types of delicious sandwiches, homemade desserts and, of course, tea!
Brie tried her very first cup of hot tea--she chose peppermint--and was very pleased with how fun it was to be so civilized and spend time with just the girls! ;-)
Oh, and the best takeaway from her first real tea party? Brie returned home to tell Tony, "Dad, it's called a teabag, not a dirtbag." Hehe.
I also wanted to mention that I hit 22 weeks today...another great milestone in this pregnancy. I'm growing and Baby Boy is increasingly active...giving me frequent, strong kicks! We're all getting more and more excited to meet him in June!
Here's a fun look back at when I was 22 weeks pregnant with Brie...complete with many sweet memories of when Sammy was just a little guy (and our sweet dog Jack)...nearly four years ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment