Tony and I have already been out to visit Cincinnati twice and both times we thought it was wonderful. It will be nice to have all of the perks of a bigger city without the traffic and high cost of living. And it's a super family-friendly town. Durham has set the bar very high for us, but we're confident that Cincinnati will be a great fit for us, too.
We wanted to thank everyone for their support and help in selling our home here in Durham. We got a buyer in just 16 days, so it feels like all of our hard work paid off. Thanks for spreading the word!
We promise to post lots of stories and photos from our next adventure! Speaking of which, our new address (as of July 1) is:
10562 Adventure Lane
Montgomery, Ohio 45242
(Tony and I just returned from Cincy where we had a whirlwind 48 hours of house hunting. We put in an offer on a great home and it was accepted. Looks like we won't be non-home owners for long!)
We hope you'll come to Cincinnati and visit us, dear friends. If not, we'll be back east to visit for sure!
P.S. I originally titled this post "Goodbye, Triangle. Hello, Tri-State (OH-IN-KY)!" but Tony said that would still confuse folks who think of the Tri-State area as NY-NJ-CT. Really?! In that case, how about a nod to our Japanese past with "おはようオ、ハイオ州!" ("Ohayou, Ohio!") No? Well, that's all I've got...
P.P.S. I'll leave you with some photos of Sammy and Brie from our recent trip to Northern Virginia. They had tons of fun playing with Cousin Lucas and enjoying his first birthday party. We all had a wonderful time and the cake was a huge hit!!
| Sammy, Lucas, Aunt Elissa, Cousin Olivia and Brie |
| That was a great party! |
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!
I have no idea about Cincinnati but it should be exciting!
Congrats to Tony on the position, and good luck on the move! How exciting!
We're in Louisville, so not far at all! I think you'll really love Cincinnati! We were just up that way at the Great Wolf Lodge... fun times! If you ever end up making your way down to Louisville, give me a shout!
Kristen :)
Post a Comment