Tab was my blonde twin!
Prom ready!
Here are the lovely ladies!! (Between my platform shoes and wig, I was about 4" taller than usual!) I knew that a blonde Farrah wig was a must for me...and I thought I'd wear a disco jumpsuit, but those were hard to find! Wondering where we found our dresses?? Casablanca Vintage!! It was so fun trying on old things...they had a great selection. Denielle's dress (far right) was sewn by her grandmother for her mother in the 70's. Nifty!
Ready to boogie!
Lookin' killer!
On our way to OTR!
Disco--I mean Pedal Wagon--time!Off we go! It rained AGAIN this prom...definitely makes things more fun!
In no time at all, everyone had a hilarious nickname. Introducing Dirk Mercury and Farrah Fallout. 😅
Feelin' funky!
A little anachronistic silliness!Right on, Brother!
"Stayin' alive!"

This bar played 70's music just for us!!
Like last time, we got A LOT of attention everywhere we went. Folks asked us why we were dressed up and where we found our costumes. One "youngster" told Amie Leigh that she wanted to do what we're doing when she's "old," too. Hahaha.
Oh, the hair..
Here's a little video of us pedaling along... 😆


















No comments:
Post a Comment