Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Best Month Ever!

Even before May started, I declared it the best month ever! EVER! I just knew it would be awesome. How could it not be? Tony and I went to Chicago for my 39th birthday... 
And the first ever reunion of the Shimizu JETs...it had been 16 years! The five of us laughed and smiled and laughed some more!
Then Paula Abdul, Boyz II Men and New Kids on the Block came to Cincy...
 And Beth and I got see NKOTB together for the fourth time!!
Just three days later, Tony and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary (woohoo!), and then one day after that, we celebrated Tony's 39th birthday AND had a blast partying with our neighbors at an 80's Prom-themed evening out!!
Totally rad!
Also on the calendar this month: Mother's Day, nail-biter soccer games, end-of-school celebrations, and cooking/baking for several friends who welcomed babies into the world. Yes, it was a great month, indeed. The best!!

No comments: