I know we're already into the second week of January, but I'd be remiss if I didn't post a few pics from the second half of our 8-day road trip to Virginia. Hooray, for quality family time! There were...
Holidays books!
And the holiday plague. (SO many of us got a 24-hour bug. It was awful. This is me sick in bed and Sebastian showing solidarity while napping beside me. Sweetest toddler ever!)
Brunch with Uncle Fred, Aunt Claudia and the dogs!Pokemon walks. Look! There's Santa Pikachu!
Hanukkah fun!
With gifts...
and latkes!
Holiday Lights on the Boardwalk...oh, no! Here comes Jaws!
"It's a major award!"
Tennis!
Walking Panda...
A lot!A lot! A lot!
ODU vs. William & Mary basketball!
This was Sam and Brie's first college basketball game. ODU lost, but it was yummy!
And Tony and I enjoyed a little date night at the game!
Cousin playdate!
Playground time...
on a beautiful day!
New Year's Eve tacos!!
And the last night of Hanukkah!
Officially ready for 2017! Zzzzz...


























No comments:
Post a Comment