Actually, this song is perfect for me since it was on the "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack. Does anyone remember John Travolta's character's name in the movie? And his dance partner?? Tony and Stephanie!!
Who can beat a song that involves Paul McCartney?? Of course, Tony's parents would have had to have heard "With a Little Luck" on the radio in Rome, Italy, that day. It could happen, right?
I will refrain from analyzing this one as it pertains to Sammy (at least until he's a teen)...and just say that I do not remember hearing this while I was in labor...but I wish I had!!
This song IS perfect for our summer baby, a.k.a. Miss I-would-wear-sh orts-and-tees-a nd-no-coat-ever y-day-if-I-coul d! Did I mention she doesn't like the cold??
Considering "Fancy" was nominated for record of the year at this week's Grammy's (it lost to Sam Smith's "Stay With Me"), I'd say that's a pretty good song to be #1 on Sebastian's birthday. It remains to be seen if Sebastian has a fancy attitude or not...
You simply cannot beat Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. And you definitely cannot beat them when you've MET Diana Ross, which Beth has!! Who knew that a chance encounter on the beaches of Honolulu when she was only nine years old would come full circle?!
I encourage everyone to see which song was #1 on the day you were born. It's fun to see this little piece of history that will forever be associated with our arrivals into the world!
P.S. As for the birthday song that you were likely thinking of, here's a pic of me and Brie at her school last week. Since she's a summer birthday (as noted above), they let her celebrate her half-birthday at school...with ice cream sandwiches and the birthday song!!
No comments:
Post a Comment