Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Very Spirited Week!

This week was School Spirit Week at Sammy and Brie's school, and it was really fun to see the kids get excited about dressing up each day. Here they are:

Monday: Pajama Day
How wonderful that PJ Day was the first day after Daylight Savings. It really made getting up an hour earlier easier for the kids!
Tuesday: Crazy Hat/Hair Day (Brie has ballet instead of school on Tuesdays)
Here's Sammy in his UVa Santa hat!
Wednesday: Rockwern Spirit Day
Go, Lions!
Thursday: Team Spirit Day (no school for Brie on Thursdays)
Let's go, 'Hoos!
Friday: Purim! (= Costume Day)
Super Kids!!
The kids did several fun things for Purim this week, including decorating crowns...
And spotting themselves on the school corkboard in their Halloween costumes...

when Brie was age 1 and Sammy was 2!
Then the kids and I went to their school Purim carnival, which had dozens of kid-friendly activities. Here's Sammy squirting paint into the "Spin Art" machine.
Brie knocking down pictures of the wicked Haman...
though Sammy took aim with a bit more force!
And Sammy playing "Hose Hockey" against his classmate Cal.
What a fun Spirit Week the kids had!


P.S. Here's a selfie of this 25-week pregnant mama. I had to take it because...the bottom of my winter coat split (finally??).  At least it's almost the end of coat season.  I think it's a sign that I should invest in more maternity wear...

1 comment:

Elissa said...

I still wear my winter maternity coat, Steph! So cozy and big...