Thursday, February 4, 2010

Growing up fast! And lots of visitors!

I've been growing! I'm bigger and taller than ever before! And that means I can play more...like with my good friend Lucy!






And with puppy dog Jack! Here I am giving him a back rub!



Here I am reading a book with mom!


And brushing Jack's fur...


And few weeks back, we got a lot of snow (for Durham)! That was exciting! Dad had to shovel our driveway...and I got to "walk" in the snow while riding on Dad's back!
















Then we came home, snuggled up with some blankets, and read some good books!























I have two new favorite things! The first is Dora the Explorer! Me gusta!




















My second new favorite thing is the toddler play area at the Museum of Life and Science! I went recently with Mom, my friend Katherine (and her mom) and Auntie B! My favorite part was the slide, which I insisted on climbing up (instead of sliding down).


















































Look! I found me in the mirror!








Thanks for all of the quality time, Auntie B!




















Then Gammy came to play! We had so much fun!
We read books and rode around the living room in my little bus (that I borrowed from Abby)!



Lately, I can't get enough of music! Here I am playing the classics with Dad!

Then two friends came to visit me...all the way from Sweden!! Ake is Swedish and his wife Hiromi is from Japan. I showed them all over Duke's campus!

























And I demonstrated how I practice walking in the living room!

























Hiromi works with toddlers in Sweden, so we read books and played fun games!


















I also introduced them to Carolina BBQ and the Superbowl! WHO DAT?




















Despite all of my growing, though, I'm still a smiley, messy kid... (Do you like my Japanese bullet train PJs??)




















who gets into sticky (and sometimes clean) situations!



















Have you been enjoying the Olympics?! I have! The Winter 2010 Olympics are my first ever and I'll never forget them! I watched during breakfast...

And in the evenings with Dad! (That's a crazy fast bobsled!)


Here's another first for me: the swing at the playground! Nonna and Nonno came to visit from Northern Virginia, so we went to the park!

It was really fun! Mom told me I would love swinging (she did as a child) and she was right!






P.S. As always, I'll leave with you with a video or two. Here's one of me being silly!


And one of me "walking" in the living room...no one told me it would be this tough!


No comments: