Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Little Man Turns One

Hi everyone!

I'm a year old now! Ichi! Uno! Eins! It took a lot of eating and sleeping and growing, but I did it! I'm very proud of me...and so is my family.

It snowed on my birthday, so I'm very grateful that so many people battled the elements to come and celebrate with me. We had a great time!

We recorded two fun videos on my birthday. The first one is of Mom coming to wake me on the morning of my big day. Can you tell how excited I am?!




How does a one-year-old start off his day on the right foot? Cheerios!


















Then I played with Granny!







And built block towers with Nonno...and read books with Gammy!













Here we are hanging out!


Then it was party time!
Check out my cool cake that Mom and Dad made for me! It had Puppy Dog Jack on it!!
I played with Abby and Conor...








And Amane admired my balloons!

Here's me with Auntie B...by the tree!


And here's me devouring my first ever piece of cake: YUM!!


I think you'll find the video of me eating cake for the first time to be very entertaining. I'm definitely a Krebs-De Falco because I knew EXACTLY what to do with cake!



Amane and her mom enjoyed my cake, too! All in all, it was a perfect first birthday!


P.S. I met Santa for the first time at Kroger the other night. Good thing I was wearing my Christmas pjs! I told him how good I was all year long...and made sure that I'm not on the "Naughty" list. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam may be THE happiest baby ever! I think he's probably earned enough good karma to sail through the naughty teenage years!

Happy Birthday Sam!

Hi Jack!

Sola said...

Oh my godness! Sammy-kun ate the cake very well.
I love the movie you took!

Have a wonderful Christmas day!

Chiharu & Per Magne