Sunday, November 8, 2009

Are you ready for some football??

I'm only 10 months old, but I already love pigskin! Here's me with Mom and Dad before the Duke game against the University of Richmond.

Unfortunately, Duke lost, but I did have fun with Granddaddy and Gammy!

Then on Halloween, we went to the UVa-Duke game in Charlottesville. That's when I pulled out all of my great orange-and-blue gear and cheered on the Hoos!











Unfortunately (once again), UVa lost, but I did have fun tailgating with Walter and Laurie Jones! They got me the best Virginia hat, socks and bib! It was great to tailgate with them; Mom and Dad have been their guests since undergrad!



Aren't we handsome?

I even got a UVa stroller...and my photo with Mom and Dad in front of the Rotunda!



After the game, I got lots of love from Granny!

FASHION ALERT: Check out my spiffy flannel shirt! Now that it's cool out, I have to wear warm things!

Here's Mom's friend Sarah admiring my flannel shirt. I like her outfit, too!


Do you remember these three? There's me with my buddy Jordan (she's really grown!) and Baby Charlotte, who's getting chubbier each day. We had fun playing at Nicki's house!

Now I'll leave you with some fun videos of me! I'm doing so many new things lately, like dog impressions and playing with my truck that Nonno gave me. Listen closely, I'm saying, "Woof!" and "Vroom!"






No comments: