Superhero Sauce in the house...
A Superman--or should I say Superbaby?--cake to cut into...
And "S" cupcakes to devour!
Yup, it's Sebastian's first birthday party!
Months ago, Sammy and Brie suggested that Sebastian have a Superman-themed first birthday party. Maybe because we took this series of shots--with all three kids in their Superman costumes--when he was just two weeks old?Tony and I agreed that it would be a very fun theme, particularly since Sebastian's gone from being the sweet little baby in the bouncy seat to a good friend and companion for both Sammy and Brie in just a year...he's definitely a super baby!
Over the weekend, we celebrated Sebastian's birthday with neighbors and friends in our backyard. We're pretty sure that, even from the beginning, our little guy knew that it was his big day. He spotted the balloons on the mailbox!
And in the backyard!
Don't forget the "Happy Birthday" banner on the playset. (It looks like Tony's golfing in the background here, but he's actually setting up our soccer goal.)
And Jack (and his brothers Liam and Sammy)!
Here are Sebastian, Alex and Evan...the June baby boys!
There was plenty of sibling love!!
"Are you ready for your first cupcake, Sebastian?"
"Give me that cake!""Mmmm...it's even better than I thought it would be!"
Eli and Sammy gobbled up their cake and ice cream.
Yum!
"I think my first birthday party was a big success!"
"If I could only get more of that cake!"After the party, Sebastian really enjoyed playing with his new toys...
"New things just for me!"
Then we went to Steak 'n Shake for dinner. Tony and I agreed that Sebastian could totally tell that the day had been all about him. He was in a VERY good mood!We took a felfie to remember the day by...hehe.
And then went home for a relaxing evening and a good night's sleep. And just think! On this day last year, Sebastian was a week old...not eating cake or crawling or smiling or sleeping through the night...what a first year it's been! Positively super.

























No comments:
Post a Comment