As the crisis in Japan unfolds, I'm sure many of you are thinking to yourselves, "I wish I could do more." If you have not already, please make a donation to a reputable relief organization. They're helping to provide water, food and shelter to thousands of people who are suddenly homeless. They're helping to reunite families. Soon they'll be helping to rebuild Japan.
Here's a site with three options:
Google Crisis ResponseYou also can buy a t-shirt! Cafe Press has dozens of designs and they all benefit the relief effort!
Cafe PressNot looking to
buy? Maybe you want to
sell something to benefit Japan! If you are planning to sell something on Ebay this week, instead of keeping your earnings, donate them to the Red Cross! Here's how!
EbayThank you very much!
誠にどうも ありがとう ございます! Tony and I will leave you with a few more fun photos (taken with our cell phones) from our year together in Japan. :-)
Tony with a cardboard cut-out of the founder of the cram school next to our apartment

Steph and Tony at Kokura Castle in Kita-Kyushu (the sister city of Norfolk, Virginia)

Tony's friend Takayuki hard at work in the lab

Kameron Pan = Melon bread in the shape of a turtle YUM!!

Malia and her mom Sylvia dressed as geisha; they were instant celebrities in Kyoto!

Steph and Tony at the Kanto Festival in Akita

Tony enjoying some
decent instant ramen in our "new" apartment
No comments:
Post a Comment