Monday, March 22, 2010

15 months old (Sammy) and 22 weeks along (Baby D2)...we're growing!



Hi all! I'm 15 months old now and have been doing a lot of growing. At my doctor's appointment last week, I measured 32" long and 28.5 pounds!! Apparently, I grew 2 1/2" in 2 1/2 months!! Let's just say all that eating and all of those naps have been for good reason!


Lately, my favorite foods include pasta, cheese, avocado, chicken, scrambled eggs, bread, apple sauce, blueberries and Goldfish! And I've been known to put away a lot of Mexican rice and pancakes from time to time!





You're probably wondering what I do when I'm not eating and sleeping... Well, for one, I play with Jack! We're really tight, if you ask me. If you ask Jack, though, he'll tell you that he's in it for the belly rubs and falling Cheerios.










Uncle Ralph made me this amazing wooden horse! Just call me Cowboy Sammy!




I also love to spend time at the park! I went down the "big kid" slide with Dad! It's high!!


















































Mom, Jack and I go for tons of walks! The weather's getting so warm that I got to wear shorts with no socks and shoes. Yay!


I'm also really skilled at the game of Peek-a-boo ("Boo!" in Sammy language). See? I found you!

My other favorite "activity" lately is bath time! I love baths and, out of nowhere, I love having my hair washed! I'm a sudsy cutie!



P.S. I'm not the only one who's growing! Mom is now 22 weeks pregnant and you can tell that my little sister or brother is getting bigger! I can't wait to meet him/her and teach them everything I know!



P.P.S. Here are three fun(ny) videos of silly, ol' me!

1 comment:

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

He's just SO cute!! I LOVE the mirror video! :)