Tuesday, October 20, 2009

V.I.P.s

There are many V.I.P.s in my life...I'll introduce you!

Remember Sanai? She's only a week younger than I am! Here we are at the Duke-Richmond football game. We're comparing Duke t-shirts...




And then Sanai came to visit. Look how we've grown!



Here are two very special people: Ms. Bridgers and Ms. Dance. I was in their classroom at Cresset, so they took care of me each and every day. We had tons of fun together and they were great at giving hugs. I miss seeing them lately, but Mom and I visited last week, so they could see how big I've gotten!











This little one is Charlotte, my friend Jordan's cousin! I can't wait till she's bigger, so we can play together.




Of course, Auntie B is a VIP! We always have a really good time together!










That's my cousin Colin (above me) playing with his Mom. He's my idol. I want to be just like Colin when I'm older. Until then, I'm wearing all of his clothes! And here's me with Dad and Mom's cousin Ben and his daughter Alyssa. She and I are the babies of the family...



Mom and Dad are still giving me a hard time about sleeping through this V.I.P. event. My bad! I was really tired that day!









Here's me with Granny. She's says I'm a genius. Hehe.

Dad's cousin Candice was really excited when I visited recently. We played together for hours!




Then I spent time with Uncle Ralph and cousin Ralph.




I had a lot of fun with Uncle Ralph and Aunt Anna!



Check out some of the newest V.I.P.s in my life...little Dylan who was only two weeks old...



And Baby Jordan who was only three weeks old! Here's one of me chatting with his big sister Tova. Neither of us can believe that she has a baby brother!







Here's a VERY important V.I.P. of mine! Most of you already know puppy dog Jack. Here's us waiting for Dad to get home from work...

No comments: