Monday, April 27, 2015

Room Crashing -- Family Edition

You may recall that last March, I proudly displayed the beautiful photos of my neighbor's newly re-decorated dining-living room and ended the post with "More soon!" Well, the more soon part is that all of their hard work in the last year paid off and they sold their home in just five days last month. And they're headed to North Carolina, if you can believe it! We'll miss them, but wish them all the best in one of our favorite states! 

Speaking of "room crashing," I'm very excited to share my in-laws' amazing kitchen transformation! They spent the better part of February and March cooking/eating/living in their basement, while their kitchen was renovated. When you see the photos, you'll see how it was very worth it! 

Here's the kitchen before:
And after:
Before:
And after:
Before:
And after!
Fantastic, right? The French country touches make it feel warm and cozy; it's current without being overly modern or trendy. Pretty light fixtures. Gorgeous butcher block and granite. Shiny appliances. Herringbone backsplash tiles. The layout looks wonderful for cooking prep and entertaining, too. What a job well done. Now I can't wait to see it in person!!

1 comment:

niki said...

I love the warmth of the renovation.