Brie is 19 months and 1 day old today. Sound unremarkable (or unmomentous) to you? Well, I agree that it's a random day...but to us, it has some meaning. You see, Sammy was 19 months and 1 day old on the day Brie was born. So I can't help but think, "What if we had another one today?? How would Brie react? Would she be as accomodating and unphased as Sammy was? And how would we juggle three at this moment?" Luckily, we don't have to face those questions right now, but I think it's fair to say it would shake up our family dynamic JUST. A. BIT.
And considering how well the kiddos are doing lately...I think we're going to ride this wave for awhile. Pretty sweet.
P.S. One thing that 19-month-olds do well: get into the funniest positions while napping! (Brie is getting SO big!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was just thinking that your babies are so cute that you should probably have another one... just maybe. ;)
Post a Comment