This past weekend, we went to Charlottesville for Mom and Dad's 10-year college reunion at UVa! For me, this meant lots of adventures!
First of all, I explored the hotel room! I found a microwave that was my height...

and a safe!!
First of all, I explored the hotel room! I found a microwave that was my height...
Then Mom and Dad took me to the Lawn. I've been before, but this was the first time I've been able to walk (and run!) around. I had a blast!





"Ball!"


Here's us on the steps of the Rotunda!

Little Nathan's going to have a buddy soon...here's mom at 34 weeks!
Here's us on the steps of the Rotunda!
Then I tried to pick up all the leaves on the Lawn. It's hard work!

Then I ran around and played with other children for over an hour, which exhausted me. Here's me all tuckered out. Phew!
On Saturday, I went to Richmond to spend time with Gammy and Granny...we had SO much fun together. We played and explored and played some more...

Granny put on my shirt backwards!!


I ate lots of yummy things at Granny's!


And here are Mom and Dad with some good friends from first year: Janet Gilmore and Kisa Pendergrass Jackson (and one of her little guys).

Mom and Dad also got to catch up with Alex Shin! Dad saw Alex briefly when he was in Georgia for a science conference a year or two ago, but Mom had not seen Alex since they all had dinner in Tokyo in 2006! They had a great time catching up in person!
Then Mom and Dad were off to the reception at Chi Omega House! This event was fun for the XOs and a bit boring for the significant others. Here are Mike, Andrew and Dad hanging out in the living room. Thanks goodness they had one another!

And look at all of the XOs from the Class of 2000 who came back for Reunion!

Mom and Dad got a shot on their favorite porch swing...
And Mom and Aunt Jenny snapped a quick photo, too! How many jogs and long chats started on this porch??
On Saturday night, the Class of 2000 had a big dinner. Yum! Here are Mom, Brandi Durkac and Jenny!
And here's "the gang" on the Lawn enjoying their favorite 80's band "The Breakfast Club!" They even played Mom and Dad's song!!
On Friday night, the Class of 2000 dinner was in the AFC (Aquatics & Fitness Center). I had heard about this place...where Dad spent a lot of time 1st year...haha. Anyway, it's very nice and I was thankful to eat some yummy barbecue and potato salad in the A.C.!
Check out Mom with her Chi Omega buddies: Beth Leslie Reilly, Stacey Zagol Lange and Ginny McGraw!

Granny put on my shirt backwards!!


I ate lots of yummy things at Granny's!


And here are Mom and Dad with some good friends from first year: Janet Gilmore and Kisa Pendergrass Jackson (and one of her little guys).
Mom and Dad also got to catch up with Alex Shin! Dad saw Alex briefly when he was in Georgia for a science conference a year or two ago, but Mom had not seen Alex since they all had dinner in Tokyo in 2006! They had a great time catching up in person!
And look at all of the XOs from the Class of 2000 who came back for Reunion!
Mom and Dad got a shot on their favorite porch swing...
On Saturday night, the Class of 2000 had a big dinner. Yum! Here are Mom, Brandi Durkac and Jenny!
So here's me back in Durham with puppy dog Jack. The hydrangeas by our house look amazing lately! Aren't we cute??


And here are Mom's favorite "outtakes"...
1. Zzzzzzz...

2. "Another photo? Again?!"
In the mail basket...

And on top of my big boy mattress...
Peek-a-boo!

And here are Mom's favorite "outtakes"...
1. Zzzzzzz...
2. "Another photo? Again?!"
In the mail basket...
And on top of my big boy mattress...
Peek-a-boo!I spotted ya!
Here are Gracie and me playing in the living room: fun!
In this one, it looks like I'm proposing with a small Panda bear, but everyone knows that Gracie is a diamond girl. Hehe.
Little Nathan's going to have a buddy soon...here's mom at 34 weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment