Hi, everyone! I'm back with lots of adventures to tell you about! For example, here's me with a few of my Infant Massage buddies! Katherine, Katelyn, Elise (not pictured) and I

LOVED our hour-long massages. Talk about relaxing!!
The weather in March in North Carolina is great, so I've been wearing short-sleeved onesies and riding in the Baby Bjorn!


Last weekend, I met a lot of new family members in Virginia and Maryland! Here's me with Cousin Candice. She's been looking forward to holding me! Before I arrived, she threw a big party for me and mommy.

Here's me with Uncle Joe. Boy, did I like him. Everything he said sounded SOOO wonderful...

And this is me with Aunt Cheryl. She loves babies and I love anyone who loves babies!


I finally got to meet Aunt Jenny and Cousin Rhys! Rhys is 5 months older than I am...and showed me what I have to look forward to...like standing, crawling, holding my own bottle and eating egg casserole!


I got lots of snuggle time with Auntie B and Granny, too! What a great roadtrip that was!

March also brought my first bathtub! I can't fit in the sink anymore (since I'm nearly 14 pounds!), so I graduated to a "whale of a tub." Literally.

When I'm all clean, I love to cuddle with mom! My baseball uniform is her FAVORITE.
Speaking of sports and March, I love March Madness! Duke didn't do all that well, but I still enjoyed all the hype. (This photo reveals that I have a TV--and DVD player, and VCR, and CD player, and Nintendo--all in my room! Mom and Dad don't have any of those things!)


Here are some new shots of me...haven't I grown?! I'm a happy kid!


Jack likes to keep me company, but I secretly wonder if he wants to ride in my swing!

Here are a few more fun photos...like me with Uncle Bill (Granddaddy Rob's brother). I liked napping in his arms.
And this picture is not me...it's my new friend Keena! Isn't she beautiful? She's only 3 weeks old!!

P.S. In honor of mom going back to work, we made a movie for dad. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment